Implant Treatment In Turkey
Implant treatment is one of the most preferred services in dental tourism in Turkey. What is the implant treatment that is used in the treatment of tooth loss and offers the closest solution to the truth, and why should Turkey be chosen for this treatment?
Implant treatment is a treatment method that aims to restore teeth lost due to different reasons and has a very high success rate. Implant treatment in Turkey is applied with high quality and standards. The steps of this treatment are:
- Examination: The first step of the implant application is to subject the patient to a preliminary examination and to check the patient's suitability for implant treatment. In cases where the jaw bones are unsuitable, a favorable environment is created by performing the necessary procedures (such as grafts). By taking x-rays, the condition of the teeth and bone structure in the mouth are examined, and the type, length of the implant to be used and the prosthesis to be applied on it are decided.
- Operation: After the area related to local anesthesia is anesthetized, holes are drilled to place the implants in the jawbone. After the implants are placed, the area is sutured and the phase of getting used to the jawbone of the implant is started. In this way, a solid support and an artificial tooth root are created in the jawbone.
- Healing and Adaptation Phase: After the implant is placed, a certain period of time must pass for it to integrate with the jawbone. A temporary prosthesis can be made for the patient to be able to use it during this period, which can vary between 3 and 6 months, depending on the recovery rate. Thanks to temporary prostheses, it is ensured that the person maintains his nutrition.
- Placement of the Upper Implant: After the jawbone and the implant harmonize with each other, the abutment piece is placed on the ends of the implants placed and made suitable for the prosthesis.
- Placing the Prosthesis: After the necessary measurements are taken and the design is made according to the person, the prostheses produced are placed on the implants and the process of completing the missing teeth is completed.
Why Turkey should be chosen for Implant Treatment?
Implant treatment in Turkey is performed at a lower cost and with better quality than in other countries. Turkey is one of the most successful countries in the world in implant treatment with a success rate of 98%. Being aware of this, health tourists have been in demand for dental tourism in Turkey in recent years.
The exchange rate difference provides a great advantage to health tourists, especially in recent days, and they can get treatment for less than half of the treatment fees they would pay in their own country. In addition, the fact that the trained physicians and professional assistant teams in Turkey are above world standards is a very important reason for preference.
In addition to these, it is observed that patients who choose to have implant treatment in Turkey do not neglect their trips to Istanbul and Turkey, and they also do cultural tourism by visiting and seeing in addition to health tourism. Thanks to the advantages they have, it is possible for health tourists to have their treatment done better and professionally, with a money equal to the cost of treatment in their own country.
Advantages of Implant Treatment
The advantages of having implant treatment in Turkey are:
- It provides the opportunity to use fixed prosthesis with the help of implant treatment for patients who have to use removable prosthesis because there are not enough support teeth.
- Since there is no need to perform any operation on the neighboring teeth, the operation does not harm the neighboring teeth like other treatments.
- It is the closest solution to the real tooth feel and it is not possible for those who see the professionally made implant to distinguish it from the natural tooth.
- Possible speech and vocalization difficulties that can be seen in other prostheses are not experienced.
- While eating, it gives the feeling of eating with natural teeth without the difficulties that can be experienced with other prostheses.
- Implants that can be used for life are easy to maintain, daily oral care routines and 6-month routine dentist checks are sufficient.
If you want to have implant treatment and have it done in a professional, specialist clinic, you can reach us at https://www.dentevim.com/tr and reach the treatment you deserve in our clinic with a fast solution and perfect planning.