Zirconium tooth coating is one of the methods applied to achieve a more aesthetic and natural appearance in teeth with deformities and color changes. Zirconium is used in this treatment. Zirconium dental coating is a heat-resistant and white-colored treatment method applied to patients with metal allergies.
Patients often misunderstand zirconium treatment. Although many people think that zirconium is a treatment method, zirconium is a kind of element. Since it can be used in dental coating applications, the processes made using this element are called zirconium coating. Zirconium coating is the coating method preferred by people who are allergic to metal and want a more natural look.
Zirconium dental coating is applied to make teeth turn yellow over time and become more aesthetically pleasing. People's teeth gain an aesthetic and beautiful appearance. Thanks to the technique of the coating process and the material used, a very natural appearance are obtained.
• It is a very durable coating type.
• It is highly preferred due to its natural appearance.
• It is very difficult to crack and break.
• It shows high resistance against oxidation.
• It is also highly resistant to corrosion and abrasion.
• It has a semi-transparent structure, and therefore it has light transmittance. Thanks to its light transmittance, it provides softness to the teeth and is invisible.
Zirconium tooth coating is made for a more aesthetic appearance and useful teeth. It is the primary choice of people who want a beautiful smile.
The choice of those who want to have an aesthetic and natural appearance, zirconium tooth coating also has many advantages. These advantages are as follows:
• It is a coating very close to the natural tooth color.
• It does not contain any metals, making it ideal for those with metal allergies.
• There is no gum recession problem.
• It provides high compatibility with tooth tissue.
• There are no discoloration and bruising complaints during and after the application.
• In the case of replacing the veneers, no damage will occur to the teeth.
• It is an application that can be done at any age. It is recommended to postpone the operation only in people under 18 whose teeth continue to erupt, and there is a possibility of a tooth gap.
• It is a long-lasting application.
• Zirconium tooth prices are not very costly as other coating processes.
In zirconium coating applications, first of all, the patient's teeth are measured, and a completely personalized design is made. Zirconium is produced specially for the tooth structure and color of the person. Porcelain superstructure is also processed on the zirconium substructure, and it is harmonized with the tooth. At the last stage of the process, special adhesives are applied to the tooth.
No application may cause pain during the dental veneer process. Pain may occur for a few days only after the coating process.
The life of the zirconium dental coating varies according to the tooth structure and how the person takes care of the teeth. It has an average lifespan of 5-15 years. The application's life also varies according to the expertise and experience of the physician who will perform the procedure. It is difficult to achieve successful results if harmful materials are used.
For zirconium dental coating applications, you should consult with a specialist dentist. You can meet and make an appointment via the contact addresses. You can also contact us to get information about zirconium tooth prices and methods. Our expert will guide you in the best possible way.