DENTAL TOURISM SERVICES
Dental and oral health is very important for individuals. Oral and dental health is very important in order to be able to eat, drink something comfortably and even have a healthy body. Any discomfort in the mouth can affect different parts of the body. Therefore, dental tourism is frequently preferred.
WHAT IS DENTAL TOURISM?
Dental tourism means that patients travel to a country other than their country of residence for dental treatment. Instead of having dental treatment in their country, people prefer countries where they can get more affordable or better service. All kinds of dental treatment services can be obtained in dental tourism.
When the world health tourism data is examined, dental tourism constitutes a share of 25%. According to the latest analysis, the rate of dental tourism is increasing.
While health tourists receive dental treatment, they can also have a vacation in the country they visit.
WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE IN DENTAL TOURISM?
- Denture services are frequently preferred in dental health tourism. The reason for this is that porcelain and dental implant prices are quite costly in developed countries. Patients prefer a different country where they can get the same quality service at a more affordable price.
- Aesthetic dental filling operation services
- Aesthetic laminate
- Teeth whitening and cleaning processes
- Digital smile design
- Orthodontics (Removal of jaw, tooth and face disorders. Wire treatment.)
- Gum care
- Tooth extraction
- General oral and dental care
- Dental spa: It is aimed to reduce or eliminate the tensions and uneasiness that may occur before starting the dental treatment. Many people postpone their dental treatment because they are afraid. In order to prevent such situations and to increase the life comfort of the person after the treatment, spa services are offered while dental treatments are applied.
HOW DOES THE DENTAL TOURISM PROCESS WORK?
Getting dental treatment in a different country instead of the country of residence can make people nervous. However, as long as the necessary research is done beforehand, there will be no problem.
- The patient should have the necessary controls done in his/her own country in accordance with the dental treatment he/she will receive. The results are sent to the health institution where the treatment will be performed after a panoramic dental x-ray or examination of the treatment is done. The digital communication provides a great advantage.
- The dentist determines the required treatment within the framework of the results and creates a treatment plan, then communicates with the patient and explains the process in detail.
- The total cost of the treatment and the required time are reported to the patient.
- If the patient accepts, the appointment date is planned and the person makes the travel planning accordingly.
WHY TURKEY FOR DENTAL TOURISM?
Turkey is a highly developed country in dental tourism and very advantageous for health tourists. Therefore, it is often preferred for dental treatments.
- The treatments applied in European countries are applied to the same quality in Turkey.
- Oral and dental treatment can be done at very affordable costs in Turkey. According to researches, oral and dental treatment in Turkey comes at 50% more affordable prices compared to other countries. You will have the advantage of getting the same quality service at a more affordable price.
- Worldwide approved FDA or CE approved devices are used. These medical devices used have the same quality as the devices in European countries.
- The waiting times of patients who want to be treated in Turkey are very short. You can make an appointment as soon as possible and make your trip.
- The materials used in oral and dental treatment in Turkey are original. In this way, patients can continue their treatment in their own country.