What are the Best Dental Veneers?
Coating treatments come in 4 different types. The reason for this is that the types of coatings that people need are different. This is why there is no such thing as the best veneer treatment. The best treatment is the one that best suits your needs. Therefore, it can be done by accurately determining which treatment you need for the best dental veneer treatment.
What are the Types of Dental Veneer Treatment?
Dental veneer treatment types are as follows:
What is Porcelain Veneer?
In the dental veneer treatment, preparations are made in appropriate laboratory environments for the teeth and the prepared veneers are placed on the teeth.
Porcelain veneer features are as follows:
- It is known as the oldest and classical method.
- It is more economical than other coating applications.
- It can be applied easily without pain.
- It is known that there is no pain after the application.
- It can be applied to the whole tooth as well as for abrasions that occur in a small part.
What is Zirconium Dental Veneer?
Zirconium veneers are often preferred due to an aesthetic and natural tooth-like appearance. These coatings are designed and produced with computer support. In this way, incompatibilities are avoided.
Before the zirconium veneer is applied, if there is caries on the teeth, the caries should be cleaned and root canal treatment should be performed when necessary. After the necessary treatments for oral and dental health, zirconium dental veneer treatment should be performed.
The advantages of zirconium veneer are as follows:
- It is more durable than porcelain veneers. For this reason, it has started to be applied as an alternative treatment method.
- Compared to porcelain material, zirconium material can be used more harmoniously in the mouth.
- Allergic reactions may occur in porcelain applications. However, zirconium applications do not cause any allergies due to their compatibility with the oral cavity.
- It is very suitable for long-term use.
- It has a more harmonious color tone with tooth enamel than porcelain veneer. In this way, it offers a natural image.
What is Empress Dental Veneer?
Empress dental veneer treatment is a veneer application that is used especially for the removal of damage to the anterior teeth. Materials made of ceramics are used. In this way, it is aimed to obtain a natural image.
Empress veneer treatment is prepared to mimic the structure of the tooth to be repaired. In this way, it is a very good treatment method for people who do not want to be understood that they have had dental veneer treatment.
What is Laminate Veneer Coating?
Laminate veneer applications are one of the most frequently used treatments, especially within the scope of smile design. The treatment in question offers the best and most effective remedy against:
- Yellowing on the tooth surface,
- Broken or cracked teeth.
It can be applied in two different ways:
- Porcelain Laminate
- Composite Laminate
In porcelain laminate application, veneers prepared by expert technicians in the laboratory are placed on the teeth. Composite laminate application is applied directly in the mouth and by the dentist.
In the treatment of laminate veneer tooth coating, the patient's expectation and the capacity of the materials should be evaluated well. Composite laminate may be sufficient for small crowding and narrow spaces between teeth. However, in larger smile designs, leaf porcelains produced in the laboratory using glass ceramics give much more successful results. Because it is produced in the laboratory gives a more beautiful and more aesthetic result. Thinning of the teeth towards the tip, transparency, effects can be given more detailed and natural. In addition, the desired color and form can be obtained in the laboratory environment.
In order to find out which dental veneer treatment is suitable for you, a dentist's examination is absolutely necessary. The number of teeth to be processed and your expectations have a direct impact on the treatment to be selected.